Saturday, April 15, 2017

Girl in Medium Format view

Recent Uploads tagged smile
Girl in Medium Format view

ideal_farm posted a photo:

Girl in Medium Format view

Viewfinder of MF Lubitel
Sony a65

SOFT STIFFNESS

kawasakier6n posted a photo:

SOFT STIFFNESS

NIKON D5100 - 2014

Walk on horseback

Kira Pichano posted a photo:

Walk on horseback

Million Dollar Smile

wyojones posted a photo:

Million Dollar Smile

This beauty was one of the servers at a food and beverage tent during the the 2017 Tomball German Heritage Festival in Tomball, Texas.

Matching Hair

wyojones posted a photo:

Matching Hair

This beautiful folk dancer colored her hair to match the red and green in her dress during the 2017 German Heritage Days in Tomball Texas.

Casina

mihaiciobanu posted a photo:

Casina

2014. Lviv. Ukraine

bobobahmat posted a photo:

2014. Lviv. Ukraine

Walking along the street

Theresa May wrecker of the UK

Gary Kinsman posted a photo:

Theresa May wrecker of the UK

Whitehall

* braunpanther * posted a photo:

The Big Smile

Frank Fullard posted a photo:

The Big Smile

"Failed shot" :)

Igor Voller posted a photo:

"Failed shot" :)

This session was supposed to produce photos of very serious faces. However, as long as any proper photography session is a great fun "failed" shots with big smiles cannot be avoided :)

Happy Easter

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Happy Easter

I hope you enjoy today's photos of me in my yellow satin miniskirt having fun during a spring stroll outside. For the coming days: happy Easter to you and enjoy the holidays. I will certainly do so and I hope to see you again next week.

Upskirt

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Upskirt

Managing my miniskirt in gusty winds with a smile.

Flying skirt

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Flying skirt

My satin miniskirt is almost blown from my body by the strong breeze.

Long legs

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Long legs

My high heels make my long legs look even longer. To be honest though high heels are not very practical on coutry roads like this; I have to tiptoe all the time or else my heels will dig in. But hey, being girly may not always be easy but it certainly is always fun.

Perfect display

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Perfect display

The wind blows my skirt up just right to show you my lacy stocking tops. No superfluous stocking adjustments are needed today ;-)

Holding my skirt

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Holding my skirt

The strong breeze blows my miniskirt up. I have to hold it down or else I may get in trouble with the Flickr police.

Legs

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Legs

I love to show my legs and stockings and my miniskirt is of perfect length to get the job done.

Country road

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Country road

This country road with the trees along its sides is amazing. How delightful to enjoy a girly stroll in this beautiful place.

Stroll

Paula Satijn posted a photo:

Stroll

It is a beautiful day so I'm enjoying a nice girly stroll outside in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment