Friday, April 14, 2017

Funny Faces : Johana I

Recent Uploads tagged smile
Funny Faces : Johana I

lizardking_cda posted a photo:

Funny Faces : Johana I

TUMBLR             WEBSITE             INSTAGRAM

4497364754

xdsrvunkfdtfuehmhyxg posted a photo:

4497364754

Photo by 80284579@N00

4184192110

xdsrvunkfdtfuehmhyxg posted a photo:

4184192110

Photo by 42339166@N00

おめでとう!

友YuUKi posted a photo:

おめでとう!

今年から幼稚園生!
おねえちゃんと一緒に
毎日楽しんできてね^^

My wife

antonio4786 posted a photo:

My wife

simple smiles [2]

paueima posted a photo:

simple smiles [2]

Happiness

paueima posted a photo:

Happiness

Tree Swallow

Astral Will posted a photo:

Tree Swallow

My friends are back! I think it may be last year's pair, as they tend to allow me to get within an arm's reach of them and chatter away to me in a friendly manner. Last evening, I was taking the garbage out and the fellow didn't let me know he was there until I was right beside him--as in I could have pet him. I suppose I'll make a new Swallow album for this year, as I am also sure I'll have lots of photos of them.

As for the two boxes, the pair of Tree Swallows took the new one, Chickadees took the old one, and the Bluebirds gave up.

Thanks for Viewing. HFF!

Séverine

Patou les coups posted a photo:

Séverine

Andi (01_038)

ronnie.savoie posted a photo:

Andi (01_038)

Pensacola Beach, Florida

Let the Celebration Begin..

Udhabkc posted a photo:

Let the Celebration Begin..

Celebration of Sindur Jatra at Bhaktapur, Nepal. via 500px ift.tt/2pAa2sV

beautiful customer service operator woman with headset

destipramesti posted a photo:

beautiful customer service operator woman with headset

beautiful customer service operator woman with headset and smiling ,one hand touching the headset and the other hand show to ok sign, asian woman

Closeup of a call center employee with headset at workplace

destipramesti posted a photo:

Closeup of a call center employee with headset at workplace

Closeup of a cute business woman with headset at workplace

Miss Masha

No comments:

Post a Comment