red stilletto posted a photo:
These geese were so full of personality and had no problem coming up quite close to the camera . . . the focus here isn't quite as I would have liked but I like it anyway!
Sensual Vision (11 million served and counting) posted a photo:
Conscious Scofield posted a photo:
Conscious Scofield posted a photo:
Conscious Scofield posted a photo:
Conscious Scofield posted a photo:
Conscious Scofield posted a photo:
Conscious Scofield posted a photo:
Conscious Scofield posted a photo:
ARI.Photographie posted a photo:
HerandMe2017 posted a photo:
thedigitalpicture posted a photo:
Sam Antonio Photography posted a photo:
I spent this past weekend photographing the San Diego American Indian Health Center’s Annual Pow Wow in Balboa Park. It is a cultural event that showcases the heritage and traditions of American Indians.
Thanks guys for all your views, comments and favs!
Happy Travels!
Text and photo copyright by ©Sam Antonio Photography 2017
Contact me to license my images:
sam@samantonio.com
Purchase my prints:
www.SamAntonioPhotography.com
Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Pinterest | Photography Blog
Blazblue Pictures posted a photo:
No comments:
Post a Comment