Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Portrait: Anime & Gaming Con.

Recent Uploads tagged smile
Portrait: Anime & Gaming Con.

sharon'soutlook posted a photo:

Portrait: Anime & Gaming Con.

Cincinnati, Ohio, 2017

IMG_8117

AlisonVonderland posted a photo:

IMG_8117

I realized that I'd given her the creepiest blank stare expression, so I painted over the mouth on her existing face-up. Now she's better. (I still didn't do a great job on the mouth, this mouth is really hard for me)

Haha, I wanted her to look like a pre-teen girl playing with makeup and I think for better or for worse between the light lipstick and the dark blush I've succeeded. Lol!

Girl @ SXSW 2017

Kirk Stauffer posted a photo:

Girl @ SXSW 2017

Girl attends the SXSW 2017 Music Festival in downtown Austin, Texas, USA

Girl @ SXSW 2017

Kirk Stauffer posted a photo:

Girl @ SXSW 2017

Girl attends the SXSW 2017 Music Festival in downtown Austin, Texas, USA

Sunny Side Up

agnesbangali posted a photo:

Sunny Side Up

Mammah Beach, Sierra Leone

Lindy

e³°°° posted a photo:

Lindy

#rhd2016

Girls @ SXSW 2017

Kirk Stauffer posted a photo:

Girls @ SXSW 2017

Friends attend the SXSW 2017 Music Festival in downtown Austin, Texas, USA

Girls @ SXSW 2017

Kirk Stauffer posted a photo:

Girls @ SXSW 2017

Friends attend the SXSW 2017 Music Festival in downtown Austin, Texas, USA

Girls @ SXSW 2017

Kirk Stauffer posted a photo:

Girls @ SXSW 2017

Friends attend the SXSW 2017 Music Festival in downtown Austin, Texas, USA

Post Haircut

garlicsauce99 posted a photo:

Post Haircut

One cool puppy on a warm March day having visited her favourite pooch parlour!

Session Ale

krlos Bermudez posted a photo:

Session Ale

Ya Casi

krlos Bermudez posted a photo:

Ya Casi

The Hispanic Small Business' Guide To Monetizing A WebSite

madpal1 posted a photo:

The Hispanic Small Business' Guide To Monetizing A WebSite

According to the U.S. Census Bureau there are now more than 1.6 million Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States generating approximately $222 billion in revenue for the economy. Despite the numbers, and the fact that this segment is growing exponentially, few resources and information...

netmaddy.com/the-hispanic-small-business-guide-to-monetiz... netmaddy.com

Isa

contrasteandoart posted a photo:

Isa

Isa

contrasteandoart posted a photo:

Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment