Friday, March 17, 2017

If They Pose -- Shoot 'Em

Recent Uploads tagged smile
If They Pose -- Shoot 'Em

Oliver Leveritt posted a photo:

If They Pose -- Shoot 'Em

Young cutie in a bikini on Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii


Nx_03-12-16_388D71_0578-1 f 2

..... =]

Diovia posted a photo:

..... =]

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Be a #GoodInfluence 🌞✌

Good.Influence posted a photo:

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Be a #GoodInfluence 🌞✌

via ift.tt/2n7GYuQ

Green Milk_Week 11

zachary.locks posted a photo:

Green Milk_Week 11

Cat Log
Year 1, Day 42

I have been slowly adjusting to having a more mobile mini human in the house with me these days. I am still terrified every time he charges at me (which is quite often), but I have learned that he is currently unable to reach me when I get to high vantage points. I also find it entertaining how frustrated he gets when he is unable to catch me as I quickly escape just outside his tiny grasp. I have also been more vigilant in leaving less food in my bowl so that he is unable to steal it from me. Sadly, this has had the unforeseen side effect of vomiting shortly after I inhale my meal. Don’t worry though, I make sure that I preform these acts on the humans’ bed, rugs, and the white fluffy stuff on the floor. It is their fault I have to eat so rapidly in the first place after all.

One of the mini human’s favorite activities is to open and close the cabinets in the kitchen. He hasn’t quite figured out how to open the doors with some sort of magical device that prevents them from being accessible though. I’m hopeful that with some practice and training we might be able to work together to gain entry to the cabinet that holds my delicious cuisine. Unfortunately, this means I have to be friendly to the mini human and earn his trust. So for now I will refrain from enacting any revenge and play nice with the mini human.

-Allie

Find illumination peering into my eyes. Photography by Brady Barrow. #hair #blonde #headshot #highfashion #mensfashion #menstyle #gentleman #men #desire #eyes #model #Actor #dark #black #turtleneck #style #smile #monochrome #blackandwhite

Dante Alexander posted a photo:

Find illumination peering into my eyes. Photography by Brady Barrow. #hair  #blonde #headshot #highfashion #mensfashion #menstyle #gentleman #men #desire #eyes #model #Actor #dark #black #turtleneck #style #smile #monochrome #blackandwhite

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

Bianka

SandorBecsi posted a photo:

Bianka

Friday morning portrait session at Gyula

She Can Fly

Yuliya Bahr posted a photo:

She Can Fly

follow me on instagram: @yuliya.bahr
interviw for flickr blog:
blog.flickr.net/en/2017/03/09/what-is-a-womans-job/

Please tell me, if you want to participate in my photo projects

I would really LOVE to be your destination wedding & family photographer this year! (or next:))
All the World!


Book me for your wedding & engagement shooting!


Wedding Photography by Yuliya Bahr.
Europe and worldwide!
www.yuliyabahr.com


Familien- und Hochzeitsfotografin Yuliya Bahr.
www.yuliyabahr.com

wes 433

Wes Camino posted a photo:

wes 433

Torn between 'states of mind'. She flashed me a smile with eye contact, and held it as long as she unconsciously could. But, suddenly her conscious mind took over and she looked away. Typical human behavior. The mind can't make up its mind.

Happy Smile Spring Looping Animation

globalarchive posted a photo:

Happy Smile Spring Looping Animation

Seamlessly Looping Background Animation Of Sphere-Matched And Stitched Urban Footage. Checkout GlobalArchive.com, contact ChrisDortch@gmail.com, and connect to www.linkedin.com/in/chrisdortch

No comments:

Post a Comment